Definition of Kiss
Definition Of “Kiss” From The Educational Point Of View:
Maths – “Kiss Is The Shortest Distance Between Two Lips.”
Economics – “Kiss Is That Thing For Which The Demand Is Always Higher Than The Supply.”
Physics – “Kiss Is The Powerful Process Of Charging Two Human Bodies In A Short Time.”
Computers – “Kiss Is Just Like A WiFi, In Which Two Bodies Are Connected Without Any Data Cable.”
Class Is Over. Go On And Start Practicing
You may like to read more –
- Jokes-Mein Mandir Mein Darshan Karne Jata Hun
- Jokes-Tum Meri Film Me Kam Karogi
- Office Jokes- Raju Payment Wala File Kaha Par Hain?
- Jokes- Famous Quotes on Sachin Tendulkar
- Jokes- Shadi Ki Umar 21 Aur Vote Ki Umar 18 Kyu?